Jade Face Roller
Jade Face Roller 🟢
Want radiant and healthy skin? Then our Jade Stone Facial Roller skincare tool is for you!
This face massaging tool will reduce fine lines while firming and contouring your skin. Give yourself a facial massage daily with this Jade roller. The Jade Stone Facial Roller is a Chinese beauty tool that has been used for hundreds of years and is known for its youth retaining benefits. Get youthful and radiant skin with this facial roller.
This Jade roller is made from reconstituted jade. The two-sided roller works to stimulate lymphatic drainage while massaging the skin and underlying facial muscles, as well as the neck and eye area, leaving your skin soothed and glowing.
The effects of the Jade Facial Roller:
- Reduces puffiness and tightens pores;
- Provide the skin with a gentle massage;
- Helps your skin to better absorb skincare products;
- Soothes skin and stimulates blood flow;
- Store in the fridge to enhance the relaxing and tightening benefits.
About Kathy Sue-Ann's
Products are lovingly handmade in North London and are free from any harsh chemicals. Specially select natural/organic ingredients that bring out the best in your skin in the most natural way. Each ingredient is selected for its unique beneficial properties and when combined, work together perfectly in harmony.Kathy promises to nourish and give you softer, supple, and beautifully moisturised skin.
Cleanse and tone your skin.
- Apply a few drops of facial oil, to the face and neck area
- Cheeks & jaw. Place the large end of the jade roller on your chin, apply medium pressure and roll it towards your ear. Repeat in the same spot 5 – 6 times, then move up along your cheek. Repeat on the opposite side.
- Forehead. Next, move up to your forehead. Starting in the middle of your forehead, use the large end to roll towards your ears. Repeat in the same motion 5 – 6 times then switch to the opposite side of your forehead.
- Under eyes. Using the small end, apply medium pressure and roll from the inner eye towards the outer corner. Repeat 10 – 15 times and switch to the other eye.
- Brows. Follow the same method as the under eyes, just above the eyes!
- Crow's feet. Use the small end, apply medium pressure, and move the small end of the roller rapidly up and down on the corner of your eye. Repeat on the other side.
- Jaw. Finish off using the small end of the roller to dig deep into the joint of your jaw. Press hard, move back and forth and then use rapid rolling on spots that feel especially tight.
Use twice a day for best results, morning and night.
100% Jade Stone
~ Free UK Standard Shipping 🚀~
Disclaimer: Please note that although we endeavour to ensure that the product information displayed on our website is accurate and up to date, Products and their ingredients are liable to change. Due to this, You should always read the label before consuming or using the product and never rely solely on the information presented here. If You require information, please contact our Customer Care team. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be reproduced in any way.
This product has no reviews yet.