Shave Oil with Rock Rose, Frankincense and Chamomile
This organic shaving oil is rich yet light in texture; an extremely effective natural alternative to foam/gels. It has a fruity, fresh woody scent.
Created with watermelon seed oil, rock rose and frankincense providing soothing and nourishing properties enabling a better blade glide.
Our formula is designed to soften stubble before shaving and to keep the skin moisturised during and post-shaving.
Essential oils used in this natural shaving oil:
- Rock rose - heals wounds, natural astringent, tones the skin
- Frankincense - improves skin elasticity, reduces the appearance of scars
- Chamomile - soothes skin inflammation
- Citrullus lanatus (Watermelon seed oil)
- Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower seed oil)
- Ricinus communis (Castor oil)
- Cistus ladanifer (Rock Rose)
- Anthemis nobilis (Chamomile flower oil)
- Boswellia sacra (Frankincense oil)
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E natural preservative)
Directions for Use
Use a small amount massaged over the area to be shaved, pre dampen skin with warm water or straight after cleansing.
Razor will glide easily, hair and oil will collect along razor edge, have a cup of warm water ready to rinse and tap the razor head, this will release little clumps of haired product, continue shaving repeat as required.
About Rock Rose Beauty
Rockrose oil products are great for everyone young and old, but they're especially beneficial for mature skin dealing with the effects of menopause and ageing. The goal is to create premium, luxury products that are affordable and usable every day. Manufactured in Hastings on the south coast, from 100% natural ingredients, using quality, organic essential oils. Blending them with other soothing, healing oils such as evening primrose, calendula, jasmine and rose, using vitamin E as a preservative.