Organic Chinese Green Tea infused with fragrant jasmine blossom
Organic Jasmine Green Tea is a wonderfully fragrant tea with subtle, sweet and floral notes on the pallet. Green tea is considered one of the healthiest drinks in the world, and the quickies of searches will bring you 1000’s of sites listing the benefits of green tea, here are just some of the highlights:
- Weight Loss: Study’s have found that green tea can help boost your metabolism which in turn can help burn fat in the short term.
- Anti-viral and Anti-bacterial: Tea catechins are strong antibacterial and antiviral agents which make them effective for treating everything from influenza to cancer.
- Diabetes: Green tea apparently helps regulate glucose levels slowing the rise of blood sugar after eating.
- Skincare: Green tea can apparently also help with wrinkles and the signs of aging due to their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities.
- Cholesterol: Green tea reduces bad cholesterol in the blood and improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol.
- Tooth Decay: Chemical antioxidant “catechin” in tea can destroy bacteria and viruses that cause throat infections, dental caries and other dental conditions.
- Blood Pressure: Regular consumption of green tea is thought to reduce the risk of high blood pressure.
- Depression: Theanine, found in tea leaves, is a substance that is thought to provide a relaxing and tranquilizing effect which can be a great benefit to tea drinkers.
60g or 100g
- Organic Fine Chinese Green Tea
- Organic Fragrant Jasmine Flowers
Directions for Use
How to Broo with Moo's Broos
- One teaspoon per person
- 5 to 10 min
About Moos Broos
Moo’s Broos values are health, integrity & quality. With a strong passion for nature, supporting the environment and working in-tune with the planet, the moon cycle and universal energy laws. All the teas have been blessed and filled with loving intentions to bring goodness, happiness, peace and ease to those who drink them. Moo’s Broos is a small UK-based independent company in Kent, providing premium quality loose-leaf tea that’s 100% organic and lovingly selected from ethical sources and blended at home. There are no nasty bee-killing pesticides and carcinogenic fertilisers, just really tasty, happy tea.