Moisturising Balm - Dry Skin
Our moisturising balm for dry skin is made entirely from 100% natural ingredients and is excellent for gently nourishing dry, mature, flushing or overworked skin.
The benefits of Rock Rose Beauty Moisturising Balm for Dry Skin are:
- Skin becomes plumper and softer.
- 100% natural ingredients and free from parabens and water.
- A beautiful uplifting fragrance for both mind and body.
At the heart of this balm is our base of calendula, evening primrose and avocado oils that provide a smooth yet light texture.
Organic Essential Oils in this moisturising Balm:
- Rock Rose - a multi-functioning ancient medicinal plant which is used to tone the skin and reduce wrinkles by promoting cell renewal
- Geranium - helps to balance hormonal skin improving skin health.
- Jasmine - helps treat dryness providing moisture without clogging the pores; its scent is floral and uplifting for the mind.
Our moisturising balms work particularly well when used together with our nourishing facial oil.
*Calendula Officinalis (Calendula flower oil)
*Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose oil)
*Persea Gratissima (Avocado oil)
*Cistus Ladaniferus (Rock Rose oil)
*Pelargonium Graven (Geranium flower oil)
*Jasminum Grandiflorum (Jasmine flower oil)
*Rose Damascena (Rose flower oil)
*Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Direction of Use
Use a small amount, morning and evening, allowing the product to melt into your skin. If using as an oil wash, apply a little to the face and then place a warm cloth or flannel over the face, leave for a minute and then rinse off.
Note: Did you know you can send the jars back to us for recycling when you’ve finished with them? Send them to 23 Hill St Hastings, East Sussex, United Kingdom, TN34 3HU. Send four jars and we’ll send you a free gift to say thank you.
About Rock Rose Beauty
Rockrose oil products are great for everyone young and old, but they're especially beneficial for mature skin dealing with the effects of menopause and ageing. The goal is to create premium, luxury products that are affordable and usable every day. Manufactured in Hastings on the south coast, from 100% natural ingredients, using quality, organic essential oils. Blending them with other soothing, healing oils such as evening primrose, calendula, jasmine and rose, using vitamin E as a preservative.