Moisturising Balm - Combination or Oily Skin
Our moisturising balm for combination or oily skin is made entirely from 100% natural ingredients and is perfect for those skin types prone to oily patches, acne or irritation.
Benefits of Moisturising Balm for Combination/ Oil Skin:
- Skin becomes plumper and softer.
- 100% natural ingredients and free from parabens and water.
- A beautiful uplifting fragrance for both mind and body.
At the heart of this balm is our base of sesame, apricot and calendula oils that provide a smooth yet light texture.
Organic Essential Oils added to this amazing Moisturising Balm:
- Rock Rose - a multi-functioning ancient medicinal herb with astringent and toning benefits. The cistus plant is known for its antioxidant properties
- Dandelion - has exceptional antibacterial properties that make it very useful in neutralising, stabilising and reducing acne
- Rosewood - tones the skin increasing regeneration of the skin; this process lessens the appearance of scars and fine lines
- Beeswax - Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot kernel oil)
- Sesamum Indicum (Sesame seed oil)
- Calendula Officinalis (Calendula flower oil)
- Cistus Ladaniferus (Rock rose oil)
- Lavandula Angustifola (Lavender oil)
- Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion leaf extract)
- Anita Rosaeodora (Rosewood oil)
- Cupressa Sempervirens (Cypress leaf oil)
- Rose Damascena (Rose flower oil)
- Citrus Limon (Lemon fruit oil)
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Direction of Use
Use a small amount, morning and evening, allowing the product to melt into your skin. If using as an oil wash apply a little to the face and then place a warm cloth or flannel over the face, leave for a minute and then rinse off.
Our moisturising balms work particularly well when used together with our nourishing facial oil.
Note: Did you know you can send the jars back to us for recycling when you’ve finished with them? Send them to 23 Hill St Hastings, East Sussex, United Kingdom, TN34 3HU Send four jars and we’ll send you a free gift to say thank you.
About Rock Rose Beauty
Rockrose oil products are great for everyone young and old, but they're especially beneficial for mature skin dealing with the effects of menopause and ageing. The goal is to create premium, luxury products that are affordable and usable every day. Manufactured in Hastings on the south coast, from 100% natural ingredients, using quality, organic essential oils. Blending them with other soothing, healing oils such as evening primrose, calendula, jasmine and rose, using vitamin E as a preservative.