Rose Geranium Organic Pure Castile Soap
EcoSoapia’s romantic and floral Rose Geranium Castile hand & body wash is based on an original 1930s family recipe. For centuries vegetable-based Castile has been considered the soap of European royalty, known for its luxurious lather and sensual, moisturising properties. Today, EcoSoapia continues this time-honoured soap making tradition, using only the very finest organic ingredients.
Only the world's finest botanicals can make the world's finest soaps. EcoSoapia has really strict criteria when it comes to soapmaking that has been passed down from 3 generations of soap makers.
Conventional soaps that are created cheaply harm your largest organ in your body, your skin. We sincerely hope that you will greatly reduce this toxic overload and use EcoSoapia and enjoy the real essential oils and benefits that they bring to your skin.
- All ingredients have to be organic (Soil Association Certified)
- No Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Parabens, DEA’s, MEA’s or TEA’s
- No GMOs (Genetically Modified Organism)
- No animal testing; BUAV Approved
- No artificial colours fragrances or fillers
- All plant extracts and essential oils are certified organic (Soil Association Certified)
- All essential oils used are steam distilled which keeps the oil's properties
- All plant oils are cold-pressed and not heat distilled
- All ingredients are beneficial for the skin
- All ingredients are biodegradable
- EcoSoapia has the utmost respect for animals. We feel it is not necessary to use animal ingredients or test on animals and our products have been approved by the Vegetarian Society
- Aqua - Potassium Oleate † - Potassium Cocoate† - Glycerin† - Pelargonium Graveolens Oil * - Potassium Citrate - Sodium Chloride - Citric Acid - Citral - Geraniol - Citronellol - Limonene - Linalool
*=organically grown †=organically produced
Directions for Use
Use liberally for your daily shower or keep by the sink and use when required
EcoSoapia Hand & Body Wash is a range of 100% organic (Soil Association Certified) pure Castile liquid soap made from the purest natural ingredients using organic oils and plant extracts.
Available in four scents, all products will smooth and condition your whole body, whilst being completely free of any chemicals, toxins or harmful preservatives. The ingredients are 100% soil association certified. As a product which is used regularly, it is essential to use a body wash which helps regain skins’ moisture and is kind to your skin. The absence of nasty chemicals that are found in many soaps and the subtle scents make EcoSoapia ideal for frequent use. The soaps are an affordable, everyday luxury.