78777777877Our moisturising balm for normal or sensitive skin is made entirely from 100% natural ingredients and delicately hydrates and soothes the skin.
Moisturising Balm Key Benefits:
- Skin becomes plumper and softer
- 100% natural ingredients and free from parabens and water
- A beautiful uplifting fragrance for both mind and body
At the heart of this balm is a base of evening primrose and calendula oils that have excellent moisturising and anti-inflammatory properties, perfect for a normal skin type or those who can be extremely sensitive.
Organic Essential Oils in this Moisturising Balm:
- Rock Rose - a unique evergreen shrub. The flower is used to help skin quickly and smoothly repair and improve itself.
- Lavender - not only soothes the mind it offers the same benefit to your skin helping to reduce sensitivity where needed
- Sandalwood - minimises the appearance of scars and inflamed skin it will also hydrate the skin promoting a healthy smooth glow.
- Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose oil)
- Calendula Officinalis (Calendula flower oil)
- Cistus Ladaniferus (Rock Rose oil)
- Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa oil)
- Rose Damascena (Rose flower oil)
- Citris Nobilis (Mandarin orange peel oil)
- Lavandula Angustifola (Lavender oil)
- Santalum Spicatum (Sandalwood oil)
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Directions of Use
Use a small amount, morning and evening, allowing the product to melt into your skin. If using as an oil wash apply a little to the face and then place a warm cloth or flannel over the face, leave for a minute, and then rinse off.
Our moisturising balms work particularly well when used together with our nourishing facial oil.
About Rock Rose Beauty
Rockrose products are great for everyone young and old, but they're especially beneficial for mature skin dealing with the effects of menopause and ageing. The goal is to create premium, luxury products that are affordable and usable in every day. Manufactured in Hastings on the south coast, from 100% natural ingredients, using quality, organic essential oils. Blending them with other soothing, healing oils such as evening primrose, calendula, jasmine and rose; and also uses vitamin E as a preservative.
Note: Did you know that you can send the jars back to us when you’ve finished the product, so we can recycle them? Send the jars to 23 Hill St Hastings, East Sussex, United Kingdom, TN34 3HU. If you send us four jars we will send you a free gift to say thank you.