Multi Purpose Healing Balm
Our Multi-Purpose Healing Balm is perfect for those dry, itchy, sore patches that arise from time to time. It can be used on any part of the body.
Benefits of this Multi-Purpose Healing Balm:
- Skin is soothed and redness reduced
- 100% natural and free from parabens and water
- It is a great all-round balm for hardworking bodies
At the heart of this balm are sweet almond oil and shea butter both known for their ability to soothe dryness.
Organic Essential Oils added to this balm:
- Rock Rose - our multifunctional oil that is used in skincare eases inflammation, in conjunction with chamomile it can help with eczema
- Ravensara - reduces allergic reactions, prevents bacterial infections
- Chamomile - an oil known for its ability to help with skin irritation and wound healing
*Beeswax *Shea butter *Sweet almond (prunus amygdalus dulcis) *Apricot oil (prunus armeniaca ) *Lavender (lavandula angustifola) *Rock rose (cistus ladaniferus) *Chamomile (anthemis nobilis) *Ravensara (ravensara aromatica) *Vitamin E (tocophererol)
Directions of Use
Use a small amount on the patches that are causing concern when necessary. On application, it may feel grainy but these grains melt into the skin almost immediately.
Perfect to carry with you!
Note: Did you know you can send the jars back to us for recycling when you’ve finished with them? Send them to 23 Hill St Hastings, East Sussex, United Kingdom, TN34 3HU Send four jars and we’ll send you a free gift to say thank you.
About Rock Rose Beauty
Rockrose oil products are great for everyone young and old, but they're especially beneficial for mature skin dealing with the effects of menopause and ageing. The goal is to create premium, luxury products that are affordable and usable every day. Manufactured in Hastings on the south coast, from 100% natural ingredients, using quality, organic essential oils. Blending them with other soothing, healing oils such as evening primrose, calendula, jasmine and rose, using vitamin E as a preservative.